How do I establish service for water?
The city must have an Application for Water Service to establishing water service, which must be signed by the person responsible for payment of the bill. The application can be submitted in two ways:
* In person by coming during normal business hours to the city's Customer Services counter in City Hall (13325 Civic Center Drive)
* By email to

Application for Water Service

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish service for water?
2. What forms of payment are accepted?
3. What if I want to pay my water bill on the closed Friday?
4. I just returned from vacation and discovered that my water service has been locked off because I forgot to pay my bill. I need my water service turned back on and it’s a closed Friday; what do I do?
5. I moved into my new residence on a closed Friday, and there is no water service at my residence. How can I get service established today?
6. I need to obtain a construction hydrant meter. Can I do this on a closed Friday?
7. Who do I contact for a water emergency on a closed Friday?
8. Can I pay my water bill on the city’s website?
9. When is the water bill mailed, and when is it due?
10. How are water and wastewater rates calculated?
11. Does the City provide financial assistance for filling a pool?
12. When will my wastewater rate be recalculated?
13. Why are there two different charges on my wastewater bill?
14. Why do we take 85% of the lowest winter water use to determine wastewater charges?
15. Why do we use the last three years average to determine wastewater charges?
16. What if I don’t fall into the single-family residential wastewater category?