|The City of Poway continues to comply with state and county public health orders to keep our community safe. This includes modifications, cancellations, and postponement of many city events and services. Learn more here or view updates on our Community Services pages.
In anticipation of California lifting COVID-related restrictions and fully reopening its economy on June 15, the City of Poway is now accepting both indoor and outdoor reservations for Poway parks.
Reservations are open for events occurring after June 15 at most Poway parks. This includes:
Reservations for room and courtyard rentals at the beautiful new Mickey Cafagna Community Center open May 18 for events beginning June 21.
At this time, City Hall is still closed to the public and the reservations are being taken by email. Staff is available for follow-up via videoconference.
Whether you want to watch the sun set over a picnic dinner, dance the night away at your wedding, or host a family gathering or reunion, our beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities and parks are the perfect location. It's where memories are made!
- Select the perfect place for your function:
- Review availability with the online facility calendar
- Fill out a Facility Use Application (PDF) and email it to email@example.com. A staff member will contact you to arrange a videoconferencing meeting to finalize the reservation.
- A deposit, when required, is due to finalize the reservation. If no deposit is required, all fees must be paid to finalize the reservation. Credit card numbers will be taken during the videoconference.
- Pay any applicable fees and provide proof of insurance and/or security as required no later than 14 days or 60 days (wedding packages) prior to event date: