|The City of Poway continues to comply with state and county public health orders to keep our community safe. This includes modifications, cancellations, and postponement of many city events and services, including reservations. Learn more here or view updates on our Community Services pages.
The Community Services Department is currently not accepting indoor/outdoor public reservations due to COVID-19. However, our parks are open and we encourage you to use our outdoor spaces safely. On October 10, 2020 the State of California provided an updated plan for gatherings. Follow these recommendations to enjoy time with friends and family and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Whether you want to watch the sun set over a picnic dinner, dance the night away at your wedding, or host a family gathering or reunion, our beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities and parks are the perfect location. It's where memories are made!
- Select the perfect place for your function:
- Review availability with the online facility calendar
- Fill out a Facility Use Application (PDF) and bring it to the Community Services Department, located at: 13325 Civic Center Drive
Poway, CA 92064
- A deposit, when required, is due to finalize the reservation. If no deposit is required, all fees must be paid to finalize the reservation
- Pay any applicable fees and provide proof of insurance and/or security as required no later than 14 days or 60 days (wedding packages) prior to event date: