Starting with the Winter 2023-24 registration (open Nov. 7), Poway residents will have priority registration for classes, camps and events offered through Poway's Community Services Department. The entire first day is reserved for Poway residents only and the second day will begin registration for nonresidents. Be the first to register for swim lessons, family campouts, Kid’s Night Out, Teen Series Programs, Lake Poway Day Camp, contract classes and camps, and more!
Make sure you get in on this benefit! Use these steps to ensure you are correctly identified as a Poway resident in our software system:
- Log into your Activenet account and verify that your Poway address is correct for yourself and your whole family.
- If you have a mailing address that is different from your residence and it is not a Poway address, you risk being shut out of the first day of registration. Remove any mailing addresses that are not needed.
- A Poway P.O. Box does not qualify for establishing Poway residency.
- Resident addresses will be verified.
- If you need assistance with your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 668-4570.
The City of Poway Community Services Department renews our commitment to bringing high-quality, affordable opportunities to enjoy life right here in Poway.