Street Maintenance - Week of May 1. Public Works Streets Division will be doing deep patch asphalt repairs on the following streets this week. Signs will be posted ahead of the work:
- Monday 5/1: Via Sansal, Via Sombras, Via La Gardena
- Tuesday 5/2: Via La Gitano
- Wednesday 5/3: Del Norte Road, Indian Trail (west of Del Norte)
- Thursday 5/4: Luiseno Drive, Bennye Lee Drive, Indian Trail (east end)
Street Maintenance - Week of April 24:
- Monday 4/24: Amso Street, Laja Drive, Kaitz Drive
- Tuesday 4/25: Hesta Street, Roberto Way (west end)
- Wednesday 4/26: Jennel Street, Roberto Way (east end)
- Thursday 4/27: Avenida de Espuela
Street Maintenance - Week of April 17:
- Monday 4/17: La Manda Drive, Malabar Drive
- Tuesday 4/18: La Manda Drive, Heath Drive
- Wednesday 4/19: Conchos Drive, Jacala Drive, Amso Street (Kaitz to south end)
Poway maximizes the use of public funds by applying the right treatment at the right time to extend the life of the pavement. This approach maximizes pavement life using available and anticipated funding to keep the City’s streets in good condition. The City rotates street repairs, with one of eight street maintenance zones worked on each year.
For questions, please call Public Works at 858-668-4700.