Poway City Hall is temporarily closed to the public, but will reopen Monday, Jan. 24. Staff is currently assisting customers by telephone or via email. This is the most efficient way we can serve the public as we navigate staffing challenges due to the recent rise in COVID-19 infections.
The Mickey Cafagna Community Center, Poway Center for Performing Arts and other city offices are not impacted at this time, however, please check their respective web pages for any schedule adjustments. Recreational programs and activities will continue as scheduled, unless otherwise noted on the website.
The closure does not affect critical services such as fire, law enforcement and public works.
City Hall Contacts
- Development Services: 858-668-4670
- Engineering & Planning | Building-Development Permits | Code Compliance | Affordable Housing
- Customer Services: 858-668-4401
- Water, Sewer & Ambulance Bills | Business Registrations
- Community Services: 858-668-4580
- Recreation Classes | Park Facility Reservations
- City Clerk: 858-668-4530
- Council Meeting Agendas | Public Record Requests
- City Manager’s Office: 858-668-4500
- Fire Department Administration: 858-668-4466
- Fire Sprinkler Plans | Fire Alarms | Operational Permits
A full directory of city departments is available here. Follow the City of Poway on social media for updates (@cityofpoway on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).