Already a volunteer?
Interested in becoming a City of Poway volunteer? Over 600 volunteers currently serve the community in a variety of rewarding positions.
|Old Poway Park||858-668-4576||Assisting with special events|
|Lake Poway||858-668-4772||Boat dock assistance, shoreline cleanup, etc.|
|Blue Sky||858-668-4781||Habitat restoration|
|Community Park||858-668-4671||Teen volunteer opportunities|
|Poway Center for Performing Arts||FOH@poway.org||Usher volunteer opportunities|
Long Term Volunteer Requirements
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 1 year of continuous service.
- Review a list of volunteer opportunities and decide which program(s) match your interests and skills. Be sure to list the program or programs you wish to participate in on the volunteer application.
Short Term Volunteers
- Short term volunteers may provide up to 20 hours of service in 1 year.
- For more information, select one of the locations or projects above and call or email for more information.
Apply to Become a Volunteer
- Complete the volunteer application in its entirety
- You will be contacted by a city volunteer coordinator as soon as your application has been reviewed
If you are already a volunteer, you can log in to VicNet.
Court Appointed Volunteers
The City of Poway does not accept court appointed volunteer hours.
Other Volunteer Programs
There are several other non-city managed organizations providing valuable volunteer services in Poway and the area. Many of these organizations provide both direct and indirect services to the City of Poway. Information on what they do and how you can be involved can be found by contacting the organization directly. You can also post or find volunteer opportunities at Just Serve and Volunteer Match