- Teen Program Series
- Teen Volunteer Program
- Recreation Classes
- Lifeguard Training Program
- Poway Library Teen Activities
It’s time to party! Teens in grades 6 to 9 will have an absolute blast at these activities:
- September: Teen Splash Bash
- October: Teen Glow-in-the-Dark Dodgeball
- November: Teen Fall Frenzy
- December: Teen Ugly Sweater Party
- January: Teen Excursion: Get Air
- February: Teen Backyard Movie Night
- March: Teen Grub Crawl
- April: Teen Glow-in-the-Dark Egg Hunt
- May: Teen Music Fest
- June: Teen Excursion: Disneyland
Be a part of a program where you not only earn service hours, you have fun doing it.
Poway teens currently volunteer across the City at a variety of programs and special events, including: Kid's Night Out; Teen Programming Series; Christmas in the Park; Winter Festival; and more!
Interested teens in grades 9 to 12 can submit a volunteer application online.
Classes offer knowledge in art, technology, sports, science, wood shop, and more. The City offers a range of classes and camps each quarter that are designed with teens in mind. Expand your skills and meet new friends.
Looking for a job where you can work outdoors and make a positive difference in the community? Do you love to swim and be around the water? Then becoming a lifeguard may be for you.
The Poway Community Library offers a variety of monthly events and meetups for teens including movies, battles of the bands, game time, online book clubs and more. Click here to view their current offerings.