We hope you have a wonderful experience at the Blue Sky Ecological Reserve. For your enjoyment, we ask that you remember the following. Please contact us for more information.
Rules To Remember
- Always keep your dog on a leash, of not more than 6 feet, and remember to clean up after your pet. Plastic bags are available in the parking lot, trail head, trail kiosk, and at the Lake Poway trail crossing.
- Camping is not permitted.
- Do not feed the wildlife.
- Do not leave valuables in your car in the parking lot. For issues with theft, contact the Poway Sheriff Department at 858-513-2800.
- Dogs and horses are not permitted in the Oak Grove or on the Creekside Trail.
- Firearms or hunting equipment are not permitted.
- Motor vehicles and bicycles are not permitted.
- Please stay on designated trails. This is natural habitat and includes rattlesnakes, ticks, and mountain lions, all of which are essential parts of a fragile ecosystem.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are prohibited in the parking lot and in the Reserve.
- Take nothing from the reserve and leave nothing behind. Trash cans are provided for litter.