Service Request

Submit a Service Request

YourGOV is an application that allows City of Poway citizens to report non-emergency related issues to the city. YourGOV can be used via the Web, mobile phone, or tablet.

By using YourGOV, you can submit an issue and track its progress from submission to completion. Issues are brought directly into the city's Work Management solution where they can be forwarded on to the responsible department.

We encourage users to create a single sign-in from any of the applications below that can be used across all applications.

If you are reporting an urgent matter after business hours, please call Public Works at 858-668-4751.

Barking Dogs

For barking dog issues, information can be found on our Animal Services page.

YourGov on the Web

Click the YourGOV for desktops link below to create a Service Request from your computer. This website works with all current web browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, FireFox).

YourGov on Mobile
YourGov on iPad

Using the mobile and iPad application, you can report an issue which is then routed to the appropriate city staff member for review. In addition, by using a smartphone or iPad to submit, a picture can be attached to the issue.

How It Works

View the User Guides for detailed instructions on how to use the applications.

You will receive an email notification, if you provide your contact information, when the issue is received and when it is completed. You can expect to be contacted about your issue within 1-2 business days.

YourGOV Questions

Having trouble with YourGOV?  Please contact the Information Technology Section at 858-668-4452.