If you’ve got a question about how to get help with a city-related service, our city website (poway.org) is a valuable resource to get you started in the right direction. The “City Services” and “How do I” tabs on the home page can help you navigate signing up for classes, navigating your water bill, reporting a traffic signal issue and much more.
Here are a quick links to some of the more frequently asked questions and popular searches:
- Pay your water bill
- Report a non-emergency issue online
- Get help regarding a noise or city code violations
- View list of Public Works service request phone numbers (potholes, traffic signal outages and more)
- Find main contacts for the city, Poway Sheriff’s Station and after-hours non-life threatening emergencies (such as a sewer problem or traffic signal outage)
- A full list of online services offered by the City of Poway is available here.
- View Poway’s Community Resource Guide.